As a Radar Engineer, you will focus on developing UWB ground penetrating radar systems for autonomous vehicle lanekeeping. You’ll be responsible for modifying and adapting existing designs to improve performance through simulation, analysis, and testing. This role has a strong antenna design component.
WHO YOU ARE + WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Further develop, design, and refine the WaveSense GPR.
- You’re comfortable thinking about the big picture and the small details. You enjoy making design and architecture decisions.
- Rapidly prototype to test and discard hypotheses.
- Enjoy working with small, high output teams in a fast paced startup environment.
- A “get-it-done” person. You know that done is better than perfect and are energized by constantly delivering and moving things forward.
- Knowledge of radar array/antenna design, radar architecture, radio frequency (RF) signal processing.
Experience designing radar transceivers.
Applied experience, including testing of radar and antenna designs.
5 years or more experience in antenna design or related field.
Fluent in CST/Ansys or similar simulation tools, Matlab, C++.
NICE TO HAVE
- PhD or Masters in related field or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Working knowledge of regulatory standard testing and compliance.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US. Please indicate if you need or will eventually need sponsorship on your application.